Wednesday 22 August 2012

Curriculum Workshop

Today Wednesday the 22nd of August 

I went to a workshop presented by the Queensland Curriculum organisation which covered inclusive practices in kindergarten we were provided with a variety of resources on supporting children in our different settings

We then looked at an example folio and how to make judgements using the continua in kindergarten settings and then use that to write transition statements

What I found most valuable is the connections I made with other kindergarten teachers and what they had learnt from their experiences so far with inclusive practices and folios and writing transition statements. 

Hopefully I can reflect further on what I have learnt 

I will see what I can start to action tomorrow when I go back to my centre 

No comments:

Post a Comment